nibbling at the architecture; byrdsongs

This is basically an electronic notebook.Mostly urban detritus and journal motives, my thinkings and supporting pictures.Have a look make a comment.

Friday 14 October 2005


Bust-Diuse made a start on these wall, but ran out of rollpaint.I am out of town this weekend for that exhibition so feel free to piece it up, and when i get back i shall find some more roll and fix it up.I think that orange bit needs to be twice that size and fade out to boot.Anywho. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 10:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

consider it done - BUST

 
At October 18, 2005 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, we're going the other way. Brisvegas. I've put out feelers but no very little about this city. I've spent more time in Adelaide ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home