nibbling at the architecture; byrdsongs

This is basically an electronic notebook.Mostly urban detritus and journal motives, my thinkings and supporting pictures.Have a look make a comment.

Wednesday 6 April 2005


An old fav, this is what is under the mignola box. A police van cruised past on the road behind me, stopped then drove off while i was chroming the d. I figured they where already on their way some where and would be back later or sooner. Fortunatly i got done and gone and will never know if they did or did not return... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At April 06, 2005 1:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, yams here. just writing to say I have heaps hq pieces/characters on high res slide film. Forward diuse or bust your email address and I will keep the fresh pics flowing to you care of my neg-scanner. - i have a fair bit of stuff, new and old.
like the blog, looks fresh.
yams.

 
At February 06, 2007 12:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! aucun controleur domaine disponible windows xp About nioxin hair loss products

 
At February 14, 2007 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 
At April 26, 2007 9:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home